Hong Islands by Longtail Boat with Kayaking
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Mueang Krabi, Krabi
- Product code: TOB2CJONISL009
Hong Island Kayaking Tour
Hong Island Kayaking - Looking for a fantastic Kayaking Tour? We have the most unforgettable experience for you! Join us for a full day of fun and sun while we adventure to Paradise Island, Hong Island, and more! Hong Island Kayaking is the perfect way to see beautiful Krabi -. Book Now!
If you and your group are island lovers, this is the trip for you! Have a gorgeous day taking in the scenery of unforgettable Krabi, Thailand. Beginning kayakers are welcome! If you have never been on a kayak before, don't worry - we will show you how. Enjoy this day paddling, swimming, snorkeling and watching colorful and exotic fish. We will also visit Paradise Island, a coveted destination for tourists, and a great spot for photographs.We will continue on to Hong Island where you can view the famous lagoon inside the island. The Thai translation for "Hong" is "Room". We will show you why this limestone "room" has become so famous around the world. Hong island is also known for the swallow birds’ nests. It is such a peaceful and special place. We are sure you will enjoy this tour filled with swimming, kayaking, snorkeling and more!
*Tour Provided by our Trusted Partner
07:30 – 08:00 Pick-up Klong Muang / Tub Kaek Hotels
08:15 –08:30 Pick-up Ao Nang Hotels
08:45 Depart from Ao Nang direct to Paradise island. You can rest and enjoy your time relaxing on white sandy beaches perfect for sunbathing and swimming. Next, we take our boat directly to the famous and white sand beach at Hong islands. The activities on this island are swimming, snorkeling, and kayaking around the island. Enjoy kayaking as we visit the hidden room (Hong Lagoon) and famous mangrove forests.
12:00 Lunch Buffet
13:00 More time for relaxing and photographs as we travel to the surrounding islands
15:00 Leave from Hong Island back to Ao Nang
16:00 Return to hotel
*Make your trip Plastic Free, add a reusable water bottle to your booking!
- Round-trip transfer
- Professional English-speaking Guide
- Fresh Fruits
- Drinking Water
- Snorkeling Equipment (no fins)
- Canoeing Equipment
- Accident Insurance
- First-Aid Kit
What to bring:
- Bring Swimwear, extra clothes, towel, sandals, hat, sunscreen, camera, and sunglasses.
- Rate is not include National Park Fees (THB300.-/adult, THB100.-/Child). Pay on Extra Options or directly at National Park on tour date.
- Tips and Gratuity for Guides and Boat captain
- Program, timing and route can be changed according to the water level and weather conditions.
- This is a standard excursion and joining with a larger group.