Phi Phi Island by Speedboat Day Tour
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Aonang, Krabi
- Product code: TOB2CJONISL010
Phi Phi Islands by Speedboat
Phi Phi Island Speedboat Tour is an amazing experience you will never forget! Looking for a quick way to get to Phi Phi? Going by speedboat is by far the fastest way. Join us for an experience of a lifetime while you take in the scenery of beautiful Krabi Thailand. Phi Phi Island Speedboat Tour - Book Now!
In an enjoyable 45-minute ride, our speedboat whisks you away to the clear, turquoise waters of Phi Phi Islands, where you can enjoy several stops for swimming, snorkeling and sightseeing. The trip includes a stop at Maya Bay, where the famous Leonardo DiCaprio filmed the movie, The Beach. We will go past this area for photographs only, as it is currently not a stopping point for tourists. Next, we will depart for Loh Samah Bay. Enjoy the beautiful scenery while you snorkel in Thailand's beautiful water. We will also pass Maya Nui Bay and possibly see monkeys on Monkey Beach. Buffet lunch is served at the main island Phi Phi Don, where you can visit the viewpoint for the perfect holiday selfie. On the trip back, we will stop off at Bamboo Island for some more snorkeling at the reef. This trip is fantastic for families and groups of all ages!
*Tour Provided by our Trusted Partner
07:30 - 08:00 Pick-up Klong Muang / Tub Kaek Hotels
08:00 - 08:15 Pick-up Ao Nang Hotels
08:15 Depart to Phi Phi
09:00 Arrival to Phi Phi
11:00 Depart from Phi Phi Don to Phi Phi Leh
10:15 Swimming and snorkeling at Phi Leh
10:40 Sightseeing at Viking Cave
11:20 Snorkeling at Loh Samah Bay
12:00 Pass by Maya Bay for photographs
13:00 Back to Phi Phi Don, free time for sunbathing, swimming, or exploring
15:30 Depart from Phi Phi Don
16:30 Arrival to Ao Nang and hotels
*Make your trip Plastic Free, add a reusable water bottle to your booking!
- Round-trip transfer
- Professional English-speaking Guide
- Fresh Fruits
- Drinking Water
- Soft Drink
- Snorkeling Equipment (no fins)
- Canoeing Equipment
- Accident Insurance
- First-Aid Kit
What to bring:
- Bring Swimwear, extra clothes, towel, sandals, hat, sunscreen, camera, and sunglasses.
- Rate is not include National Park Fees (THB400.-/adult, THB200.-/Child). Pay on Extra Options or directly at National Park on tour date.
- Exclude Tips and Gratuity for Guides and Boat captain
- Program, timing and route can be changed according to the water level and weather conditions.
- This is a standard excursion and joining with a larger group.