Koh Rok by Speedboat Day Tour
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: TOB2CJONISL017
Thailand Best Beaches Koh Rok & Koh Haa Tour
Experience the most beautiful beaches in southern Thailand! We have the most unforgettable experience for you on our Thailand Best Beaches Koh Rok Tour. Journey with us by speedboat for this unforgettable experience and island tour. Book Now!
Are you looking for good snorkeling? Prepare yourself for white sandy beaches and warm, turquoise crystal clear water! Enjoy the colorful coral reefs as you swim and snorkel among Anemones, Angelfish and other beautiful marine life. After one visit here, you will understand why this area is called "The Snorkeler's Paradise".
These islands are difficult to reach, which is why they are so well-preserved. Get away from the crowds, and enjoy the unspoiled nature that exists here, everywhere you look. If you enjoy photography, this is a great site for you! Monitor Lizards are often seen peacefully strolling around the islands. And, the viewpoint at the northern point gives you a scenic view of Koh Ngai and Koh Lanta. It is a long, but enjoyable ride by speedboat that allows you to see the best beaches and snorkeling sites in all of Southern Thailand!
*Tour Provided by our Trusted Partner
07:00 - 07:15 Pick-up Klong Muang /Tub Kaek Hotels
07:30 – 07:45 Pick-up Ao Nang Hotels
08:00 Boat Departs from the pier
Snorkeling at Ha Island, second stop Koh Rok Island
Lunchtime mini buffet on the beach
Snorkeling at Rok Nai Island, and Rok Nok Island
17:30 - 18:00 Return to Ao Nang and transfer to your hotel
*Make your trip Plastic Free, add a reusable water bottle to your booking!
- Round-trip transfer
- Professional English-speaking Guide
- Fresh Fruits
- Drinking Water
- Soft Drink
- Snorkeling Equipment (Mask + fins)
- Accident Insurance
- First-Aid Kit
WHAT TO BRING:
- Bring Swimwear, extra clothes, towel, sandals, hat, sunscreen, camera, and sunglasses.
- Rate is not include National Park Fees (THB400.-/adult, THB200.-/Child). Pay on Extra Options or directly at National Park on tour date.
- Exclude Tips and Gratuity for Guides and Boat captain
- Program, timing and route can be changed according to the water level and weather conditions.
- This is a standard excursion and joining with a larger group.