Private Premium Phang Nga Bay - James Bond Island by Speedboat
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Phangnga, Phangnga
- Product code: TOB2CPVJBIS103
PRIVATE PREMIUM PHANG NGA BAY
JAMES BOND, PANYEE VILLAGE, SEA CANOE & HONG ISLAND
Dreaming of visiting the famous James Bond Island Thailand?
We have the most unforgettable day planned for you! Join us for an experience of a lifetime in beautiful Krabi taking in the sites in your own private Speedboat while you relax with a backdrop of perfect scenery. Book Now!
There are many ways to see Nga Bay and one of this is by Speedboat. Phang Nga Bay holds one of the largest remaining mangrove forests in Thailand as well as Koh Tapu or James Bond Island which are seen in the movie “James Bond - The Man with The Golden Gun” from 1974.
Sightseeing around the area and eat lunch at Koh Panyee, the floating village built by nomadic fishermen in the late 18th century. James Bond Island Thailand trip will take you around to see the highlights of the local area. Paddle by canoe to Lod Cave and see the scenery of Phang Nga Bay.
On the way back to the pier, stop for swimming and relaxing on the famous Hong Island beach.
08:30 Pick-up from your hotel by private van
(Ao Nang / Klong Muang / Tub Kaek / Krabi Town)
09:00 Take Speedboat from Aonang heading to Phang Nga Bay
Visit James Bond Island & Khao Ping Gan
Enjoy 40 min Canoeing through the mangrove forest
with limestone cave and Lagoon
Sightseeing around Phang Nga Bay
Restaurant lunch at Koh Panyee
Enjoy swimming and relaxing at Hong Island Beach
17:00 Arrive to pier and transfer to your hotel by private van
- Round-trip transfer
- Professional English-speaking Guide
- Canoe with paddle guide
- Thai Lunch
- Fresh Fruits
- National Park Fees
- Drinking Water & Soft Drinks
- Cold Towels
- Snorkeling Equipment (no fins)
- Life Jackets
- Accident Insurance
- First-Aid Kit
What to bring:
- Bring Swimwear, extra shirt, sandal, shorts, towel, hat, sunscreen, camera, and sunglasses.
- Program, timing and route can be changed according to the water level and weather conditions.
- Make sure you mention any special food requirements upon reservation, and we will arrange accordingly.
- Tips and Gratuity for Guides and Boat captain is not included
Krabi Spesialisten Premium tours are now plastic free!
At Krabi Spesialisten we believe in sustainability. In order to reduce plastic waste, we have removed single-use plastic bottles from all premium tours. We have included refillable bottles for all guests. And, if you purchase your Trash Hero bottle you can take them home after the tour.